The Monkey survey service company provides various types of surveys depending on the need of customers, Monkey survey is acknowledged as online survey growth which is cloud-based software. It is a service establishment. Monkey survey was initiated in the year 1999 by Mr. Ryan Finley and Mr. Chris Finley.
The corporation has a yearly return of 21.88 crores USD. Zander Lurie was stated as the CEO of the corporation in the year 2016.Monkey survey has headquarters founded in San Mateo in the U.S state of California.
The maternal association of the Monkey survey service company is SVMK.
Working of organization
The monkey survey corporation works in the following manner:
- Confidently design surveys: you can always do more with your information. Using advanced surveys, turn the ideas into action ideal for any use case.
- Attain the most important individuals: more ways to sample the crowd can be found. You can use survey collectors from SurveyMonkey to submit data through email, mobile, chat, internet, social media, and more.
- Maximize the potential of your data: it is always the start to get responses to your issues. You can obtain and share actionable ideas with the team by using SurveyMonkey surveys so you can drive the company forward.
How much does SurveyMonkey cost?
- The basic plan of SurveyMonkey is free.
- The standard Monthly plan costs Rs. 899 per month.
- The normal annual scheme costs Rs. 699 per month, which is charged every year.
- The Advantage Plan costs Rs. 1,999 a month, which is charged every year.
- The Premier plan costs Rs.4,999 a month which is also billed annually.
- The Team Advantage plan costs Rs 1,550 a month, a user, billed annually.
How do you do a monkey survey?
The steps for doing a monkey survey are mentioned below:
- Create a survey. To create a new survey. Click Create Survey in the upper-right corner of the account and choose one of the options:
- Start from scratch.
- Copy from an existing survey.
- Search survey and templates.
- Add questions and pages.
- Apply logic.
- Customize the design.
- Preview and send your survey.
What are various types of Surveys?
There is enough variety available when it comes to surveys. This variety comes both in terms of time and in terms of administration. An administration survey includes how a survey is delivered to respondents. In terms of time, two surveys are available:
- Cross-sectional surveys.
- Longitudinal surveys.
- Trend Surveys.
- Panel surveys.
- Cohort surveys.
- Retrospective surveys.
SurveyMonkey come with GDPR
At SurveyMonkey, they don’t just comply with GDPR, but they are committed to protecting the privacy of individuals, including the customers. Privacy protection and transparency are lifelong commitments of SurveyMonkey.
Read More: SurveyMonkeyTool
The SurveyMonkey service company provides various types of surveys depending on the need of customers. Time is known to be a factor in determining what sort of investigator administers the study.